Private Debt Investor – Germany Forum 2016
PDF-Dokument 2 MB
Date: 23 - 24 June 2016
Venue: Westin Grand Hotel, Munich
DCPLA was product to be a lead sponsor at the leading conference in Private Debt in Germany.
With regulatory amendments breaking the barriers for both raising and deployment of capital, this is a time of unprecedented opportunity. This conference offers German and central European investors the chance to evaluate the global spectrum of private debt opportunities and network with leading asset managers.
A big deal: including private debt within your fixed income portfolio
- How debt products compare to traditional fixed income instruments
- Infrastructure debt: routes to access and the factors to consider when investing
- How is appetite from pension funds and insurers developing?
Andy Thompson, Managing Editor, PDI
- Nina Dohr-Pawlowitz, CEO, Managing Director, DC Placement Advisors
- Magnus Lindquist, Co-Managing Partner, CORDET Capital Partners
- Thierry Wolff, Investment Manager, European Investment Fund
See more at: https://www.privatedebtinvestor.com/germanyforum