Sales Director - French/Spanish language skills required
DC Placement Advisors is a leading global placement agent with an emphasis on core European markets, South Korea, the Middle East, Japan and Australia dedicated to supporting alternative fund managers in raising capital from top tier institutional investors.
Founded in 2008 and with offices in Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Australia, the company is perfectly positioned to raise institutional capital on an international scale across alternative asset classes spanning from infrastructure, private equity and renewable energy to real estate and private debt - currently 5.5bn EUR. A thorough understanding of the institutional mindset, our vast industry recognition and established, long-term relationships with key institutional investors have given DC Placement Advisors a distinctive advantage in the rapid closure of new assignments. We are renowned for our outstanding investor mapping capabilities and market insight, with a streamlined business approach and a focus on execution efficiency.
DC Placement Advisors (DCPLA) operates 3 business lines:
Fund Marketing & Distribution – DCPLA assists private market firms in raising capital for alternative investments and advises on all the stages and areas of the fundraising process including strategy, structuring, documentation, investor roadshows, investor due diligence and closings.
Strategic Advisory Services – DCPLA advises investment managers on fund positioning, fund structuring, investor mapping and market testing.
Investor Communications – DCPLA advises its clients on all aspects of strategic communications with their existing or potential/target investor base.
We are looking ASAP for a qualified Sales Director for our institutional sales team (excellent language skills in French and/or Spanish required), to be based in the head office Munich:
The Sales Director works in the pan-European fund placement team. The fund placement team provides our clients, across leading infrastructure equity and debt, private equity and debt, real estate and renewable energy managers with fund placement and marketing services. Our fund placement team performs sales campaigns and manages onsite meetings with the investors, streamlines and documents due diligence processes until successful placements are fulfilled.
- Sales of third-party funds to institutional investors across Europe, but mainly in the French/Spanish speaking markets
- This position includes sales by phone and in live meetings with institutional investors
- Preparation and realisation of onsite investor meetings and development of the entire sales cycle
- Coordinating investors' due diligence
- Orchestration of distribution partners, organisation of roadshows and participation at leading institutional investors conferences
- Coordination with back office and advisory teams
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years experience in institutional sales, client relations, fund advising
- University degree in business administration, economics, finance, marketing, or any other related field
- Experience in liaising with institutional investors in French/Spanish speaking markets
- Flexible and detail-oriented mind with a good ability to work in a team
- High motivation and extraordinary engagement, strong affinity to the sell side of the business
- Excellent communication skills in German (native) and/or English as well as French, Spanish; other European languages are very benefitial
- Positive work environment in growing placement agent boutique firm
- Competitive package with recognition for hard work
- International team environment
- Outstanding quality of living (Munich is #4 in 2017 Quality of living worldwide city rankings – Mercer Survey)
Please send full application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of your achievements) to emarch(at)dcpla.com (Mrs. Eva March, Managing Director). Please, state your salary expectations and your desired or earliest entry date. For questions, please call or write to Eva March at +49 89 90 77 46 99 14.